- Stays are arranged by week.
- Students may arrive from the afternoon previous to the first day of the course
and finish their stay on the day following the end of the course.
- If the students would like to stay at the accommodations introduced by SIL
a few days more after their courses finish,
it requires the approval of SIL.
The fees should be paid to SIL in advance. The extension should be seven nights at the longest.
- Only the person/persons who signed the contract to stay in the room are allowed to stay.
If this rule is violated, breach of contract damages must be paid.
- The rental fee includes gas, water, electricity, and insurance.
- The rental fee may be changed without notice,
due to circumstances beyond our control.
- The renter is responsible for the full cost of any damaged items.
- Before you vacate the apartment, please clean it and remove all trash.
Please remember to dispose of each kind of garbage (burnable, non-burnable,
recyclable) on the designated day and place.
Since Dec 1,2003.