2018/2019 Winter Courses
Winter courses will be held in Sapporo for those stranded in Hokkaido.
Application Fee: ¥6,000 (Overseas residents: ¥10,000)
||Mon, 17th Dec
||Fri, 21st Dec
||Mon, 24th Dec
||Fri, 28th Dec
||Fri, 4th Jan
||Tue, 8th Jan
- An additional heating expense is added to tuition from October through May (¥1,500 for one session).
- Longer or shorter courses can be arranged upon request and at very reasonable price.
- The classes for each session cover different material. Students who take the same level in different sessions will not repeat the same material.
- There will be over 3 students per class. Average class size is 7 students. (If only 2 students attend, class hours will be diminished.)
- Levels: Elementary to Advanced
- Photocopied materials are provided. Students must purchase a textbook and a workbook.
Since Sept 1, 2008.